This policy applies to all persons working for Be More Wild Ltd or on behalf of Be More Wild Ltd in any capacity, including employees at all levels, agents, contractors and suppliers.
Be More Wild Ltd strictly prohibits the use of modern slavery and human trafficking in our operations and supply chain. We have been and will continue to be committed to implementing systems and controls aimed at ensuring that modern slavery is not taking place anywhere within our organisation or in any of our supply chains. We expect that our suppliers will hold their own suppliers to the same high standards.
Modern Slavery is a term used to encompass slavery, forced and compulsory labour, servitude, bonded and child labour and human trafficking.
Human Trafficking is where a person arranges or facilitates the travel of another person with a view to that person being exploited. Modern slavery is a crime and a violation of fundamental human rights.
Be More Wild Ltd expects everyone working with us or on behalf of us to uphold and follow the following list of safeguards that Be More Wild Ltd has put in place against modern slavery.
- Be More Wild Ltd has a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery in our organisation and our supply chains.
- The prevention, detection and reporting of modern slavery in any part of our organisation or supply chain is the responsibility of all those working for us or on our behalf. Workers must not engage in, facilitate or fail to report any activity that might lead to, or suggest a breach of this policy.
- We are committed to engaging with our suppliers to address the risk of modern slavery in Be More Wild Ltd supply chain.
- We risk assess our main suppliers by their anti-slavery policies and require a copy of it and any associated third parties.
- We ask that all suppliers inform us of any violations. Be More Wild Ltd will then carry out a risk assessment to see if they can still be an approved supplier.